Monday, May 6, 2013

Just call me Stew


No matter how long the trip, I stew. I worry about everything, from how I’m going to pack to how I’m going to get everything arranged before departure. This trip is what I’ll call a real doozy. Ol’ JJ & I will need duds for two seasons, which includes some wedding outfits for #3’s big day in Paris. The family house in Dallas, designated by our kids as The Ranch, must seen to for 2 months. Plus, I needed to get a cat-feeder. Details, details! I still must email my catty-corner neighbor to tell him we aren’t there.

For the benefit of my readers I should tell you that this year we will be touring mostly France. We’ll be in England 6 days before we fly out of Heathrow. JJ’s family is vast & welcoming, although for the most part we won’t be staying with them, but near them in some kind of cozy accommodation. I’ll tell you all about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.. WE surely have missed your posts.. no socks today! And no snow in London, WE were really lucky to have missed that bullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish me luck. So far I'm having none to get some time for a solid blog. What should I say? That the Frenchies have the same tired late night CSI's, the same kind of cheap reality TV shows, singing competitions, & political talking heads that we have in the US. My gosh! They even have Lays junk food chips. What's the world coming to? Well, at least we can give them their rond point: there are billions of them. And for driving no one can hold a candle to them for rude & impatient. It's late now. I'm getting snarky. I apologize. There are so many wonderful, generous Frenchies. More....whenever.

    ReplyDelete